If you can produce fashionable styles of such fine quality, your shoes will win great popularity in our market.
假如那样你们能生商品质这么优良款式有新颖的鞋子,它们在大家市场上将会大受青睐。
popularity / .p)pju'lжrэti; .papjэ`lжrэti/ n
[U] quality or state of being liked or admired by many people 受大伙喜欢或赞赏的性质或状况; 普及; 时尚; 通俗性; 声望:
* win/gain/enjoy/command the popularity of the voters 获得广大选民的拥戴
* His popularity among working people remains1 as strong as ever.
他在劳动人民中一如既往声望非常高。
* Her books have grown in popularity recently. 她的书近来大受青睐。
Quality is something we never neglect. Good quality ensures continued sales.
大家一直十分看重水平。产品水平好,才能不断有销路。
Indeed. I see you've got some nice walking shoes too.
确实是。我看你们还有的便鞋也挺很好。
They're remarkably2 comfortable. By the way, Mr. Smith, isnt there room in your market for lower grade shoes?
这种鞋穿着很舒服。顺便问一下,史密斯先生,比较低档的鞋在你们那里有销路吗?
room
~ (for sth) opportunity; scope 机会; 范围:
* There's (plenty of) room for improvement in your work, ie It is not as good as it could be. 你的工作还有(很多)改进的空间。
* There's no room for doubt,ie It is quite certain. 没怀疑的空间。
Even highly demanding markets require a wide range of quality and price levels for any group of products.
即便需要非常高的市场对不同类型的产品,也需要有各种档次的货色和价格。
And durable3 as well.
而且也耐穿。
durable / 'djuэrэbl; US duэrэbl; `durэbl/ adj
lasting4 for a long time 持久的; 耐久的: a durable peace, friendship, settlement 持久的和平、 永恒的友谊、 永久的解决
* trousers made of durable material 耐穿的料子制成的裤子
* This varnish5 provides a durable finish. 这种清漆可作耐久的罩面漆。
durability6 / .djuэrэbilэti; US .durэbilэti; .durэ`bilэti/ n [U].
durables7 n [pl] (also con,sumer `durables)
goods expected to last for a long time after they have been bought, eg vacuum cleaners
耐用品(如吸尘器)。
Oh, durability is not too important nowadays, especially for women's shoes, its a style conscious market.
噢,耐穿在当今年代已经不大要紧了,特别是女鞋,讲究式样翻新。
Yes, we've noticed that.
是的,大家已经注意到了。
Some of your shoes are satisfactory to your domestic market, but they would need to be adapted for the export market or they wouldn't be acceptable.
你们的一些鞋,对你们国内市场来讲是很好的,但作为外销,就要有的改动,要不然,海外不会同意的。
adapt
~ sth (for sth) make sth suitable for a new use, situation, etc; modify sth 使某事物合适于新的作用、 状况等; 修改某事物:
* This machine has been specially8 adapted for use underwater. 这机器是为水下用而特别改装的。 * These styles can be adapted to suit inpidual tastes. 这类式样均可改动以适应个人不一样的喜好。
We can produce shoes modeled after the fashions of different markets or according to buyers' samples.
大家能按不同市场的时尚款式或顾客来样,制作不同款式的鞋子。
Your L/C must be opened at least one month before the time of shipment, otherwise we wouldn't be able to catch the ship.
你方信用证需要在装货前一个月开出,不然大家将赶不上船。
No problem. I'll have the covering L/C opened as soon as I get back.
没问题。我一回去,就立刻安排开立有关信用证。
Fine. I'm very glad our negotiations9 have arrived at a successful conclusion.
好,我非常高兴大家的谈判获得了成功。
Me too. I hope this initial deal will result in further transactions between us.
我也是。我期望这首笔买卖会带来更多的买卖。
result in sth have a specified10 effect or consequence 产生某种用途或结果:
* Our efforts resulted in success/failure. 大家的努力终于成功[失败]了。
* The talks resulted in reducing the number of missiles/missile reduction.
谈判结果削减了导弹数目。